2023 International Trip
We are thrilled to announce that registration for the Belli Society International Trip - The Best of Spain: Barcelona and Madrid is now open! The trip will take place September 29 - October 8, 2023.
The current program only prices are $3,249 for double occupancy and $3,949 for single occupancy. We are currently working with Road Scholar in Spain to help us make some connections to the legal community. Please note, there may be a slight price increase once we confirm these activities.
Above pricing includes:
- 8 nights of accommodations
- 16 meals
- 5 expert-led lectures
- 9 expert-led field trips
- 1 performance
- Group travel and transfers
- Group leader to accompany you throughout the program to handle all logistics
- Customary gratuities, taxes, and destination fees
- The Road Scholar Assurance Plan, including 24-hour assistance for medical and other emergencies. Learn more here.
How to Enroll
By Telephone: Please call Road Scholar toll free at (800) 322-5315. Be sure to reference Program #21336 - The Best of Spain: Barcelona and Madrid beginning on September 29, 2023. Be sure to also reference that you are a member of the Melvin M. Belli Society.
- Click here to access the online registration form.
- Scroll down to the September 29, 2023 start date.
- Enter the code: 21336
- Press the red Go button and follow the prompts to finalize your registration.
Please note that at time of enrollment, there will be a $250 per person deposit. Final payment will be due by July 14, 2023.
Road Scholar Travel Services
Upon enrollment, airfare will be available to purchase through Road Scholar Travel Services. Click here to view the benefits of booking through Road Scholar.
When you enroll we recommend you request an air quote from Road Scholar. You are under no obligation to accept their airfare and can choose to make your own arrangements if you wish.
Optional Trip Protection Plan
Road Scholar also offers an Optional Trip Protection Plan at an additional cost to protect your investment. Once you enroll in the program a representative from Road Scholar will review the plan with you. See the highlights below. Click here to review the plan.
- The price for the optional plan is based on percentage of the program price only but your airfare is included if you cancel for a covered reason, even if you did not book air through Road Scholar.
- In addition to covered reasons where you will receive a refund, Road Scholar also has a cancel for any reason where you will receive a voucher towards a future program.
- In order to be covered for any preexisting conditions, you must purchase the insurance within 14 days of enrollment.
- If you develop Covid during the trip, you will be required to isolate and the protection plan may offset some of the expenses that you may incur.
This program is rated 'Let's Go!' You will be walking 3-4 miles per day on cobblestone and many unavoidable stairs. Public transportation and subway with no elevators are used throughout the program. There are no ADA requirements in Spain and using a motor coach in the center of each city is restricted.
Click here to access the Road Scholar's Safety Protocols. Road Scholar currently requires all participants and Group Leaders to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have one booster shot, if eligible. You will be required to bring the original vaccination card and show proof of vaccination.
Please contact our Road Scholar Representative, Frania Monarski at (617) 457-5528.